Privacy - Policy
1. What is “personal information”?
- The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) currently defines “personal information” as meaning information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who is
- whether the information or opinion is true or not; and (ii) whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
- whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
2. What information do we collect?
- Information about your device and web browser;
- IP Address;
- Time Zone;
- Information about web pages and products viewed; and
- Information about how you interact with the Website/app.
3. How we collect your personal information?
- We may collect personal information from you whenever you input such information into the website/app
4. Purpose of collection
- The purpose for which we collect personal information is to provide you with the best service experience possible on the website/app.
- We customarily disclose personal information only to our service providers, business associates and partners who assist us in operating the website/app. Your personal information may also be exposed from time to time to maintenance and support personnel acting in the normal course of their duties.
- Information about Customers on an aggregate (excluding any information that may identify you specifically) covering Customer transaction data and Customer demographic and location data may be provided to partners of TANIISHK PTY LTD for the purpose of creating additional features on the website/app, creating appropriate merchandising or creating new products and services and conducting marketing research and statistical analysis of customer behaviour and transactions.
- By using our website/app, you consent to the receipt of direct marketing material. We will only use your personal information for this purpose if we have collected such information direct from you, and if it is material of a type which you would reasonably expect to receive from use. We do not use sensitive personal information in direct marketing activity. Our direct marketing material will include a simple means by which you can request not to receive further communications of this nature.
- We will also use this information to serve various promotional and advertising materials to you via display advertisements through the Google Ad network on third party websites. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- We may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
5. Access and correction
Australian Privacy Principle 12 permits you to obtain access to the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances, and Australian Privacy Principle 13 allows you to correct inaccurate personal information subject to certain exceptions. If you would like to obtain such access, please contact us as set out below.
6. Complaint procedure
If you have a complaint concerning the manner in which we maintain the privacy of your personal information, please contact us as set out below. All complaints will be considered by our privacy officer and we may seek further information from you to clarify your concerns. If we agree that your complaint is well founded, we will, in consultation with you, take appropriate steps to rectify the problem. If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome, you may refer the matter to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
7. Overseas transfer
Your personal information may be transferred overseas or stored overseas for a variety of reasons. It is not possible to identify each and every country to which your personal information may be sent. If your personal information is sent to a recipient in a country with data protection laws which are at least substantially similar to the Australian Privacy Principles, and where there are mechanisms available to you to enforce protection of your personal information under that overseas law, we will not be liable for a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles if your personal information is mishandled in that jurisdiction. If your personal information is transferred to a jurisdiction which does not have data protection laws as comprehensive as Australia’s, we will take reasonable steps to secure a contractual commitment from the recipient to handle your information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
In some circumstances, the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides additional protection to individuals located in Europe. The fact that you may be located in Europe does not, however, on its own entitle you to protection under the GDPR. Our website/app does not specifically target customers located in the European Union and we do not monitor the behavior of individuals in the European Union, and accordingly the GDPR does not apply.
9. How to contact us about privacy?
If you have any queries, or if you seek access to your personal information, or if you have a complaint about our privacy practices, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org